Before the Holiday break, we sent out a notification to alert Azure customers that Microsoft would be rebooting Azure virtual machines starting on January 9th after deploying an update. As you might have read, this was in response to a critical security flaw in the hardware of most Intel processors produced in the last 10 years. ..
Creative Cloud Starter Kit
Welcome to Creative Cloud!
Thanks for signing up for Creative Cloud. You have joined thousands of small, medium and enterprise businesses to access all of Adobe’s latest applications and services that your business need to do great work.
Adobe want to help you to get started, therefore we are inviting you to a freeCreative Cloud Onboarding Live session (approx. 40 mins) where we will walk you through the first steps.
Interested or need further help? Why don’t you join us?
Please register here for one of the scheduled live sessions that is most convenient for you.
Otherwise follow these 3 steps to get started:
First step: Make sure you and all your users have an Adobe ID
Second step: Learn how to access and manage your Creative Cloud for team membership and licenses on the Admin Console
Third step: Choose how you are going to install the applications:
- Self-service deployment: If you want your users to do it themselves, these are the easy steps to follow to install the apps
- Managed deployment: If you need control and or to have it managed by IT, this is how they can package and deploy Creative Cloud via the CC Packager for you
- If you need to troubleshoot some download or install issues these are the most common questions about Adobe Application Manager
- Most frequent questions about the Creative Cloud Packager which helps you to package and deploy
- This is how you control access to Creative Cloud Services or block endpoints on your firewall
If you need to contact Adobe?
Adobe have 24/7 chat support or phone support if you need further help. Once you are signed in, please make sure you choose your correct current location at the bottom of the page to get your local support phone numbers.
Free Expert service sessions
Do you have further questions or want to understand more about the products? If you are a Creative Cloud for team member (not applicable for single app plans) you have direct access to Adobe experts. You can schedule a 30 mins long 1:1 session (2 sessions per year per member) with Adobe experts to help you even further via the phone or via a web conference.
Please click here to schedule a time. Follow the steps, sign in and click on contact us/expert sessions and schedule your appointment.
Tips and Inspiration
- Adobe have a community forum which can help you with ideas, tips, tricks or solutions from deployment to product features
- Become an expert – how to get inspired and start on our apps: check out our tutorials
- Get more from Adobe TV
Enjoy your Creative Cloud Membership!