Interested in attending, email email@example.com.
Every business, large or small, that has a file server struggles with capacity, costs, replication, backup, and/or disaster recovery. Microsoft has created a new hybrid cloud solution called Azure File Sync to solve these problems. This hands on class, taught by Azure MVP Aidan Finn, will teach attendees:
• What is Azure File Sync?
• What can Azure File Sync offer?
• The system requirements of Azure File Sync
• The architecture of the service
• Synchronising folders to the cloud and other file servers
• Enable cloud-tiering of inactive files
• Disaster recovery
Attendees to this class should have experience with Windows Server 2012 or higher, using Server Manager and basic networking skills.