- Windows Server 2012 R2
- System Center 2012 R2
- Windows 8.1
- The newest version of Windows Intune
Recent information published by Silicon Republic states that:
Some 73pc of Irish SMEs without a website worry they are losing potential business and are aware their competitors are already online … More than half of those SMEs said the reason they don’t have a website is because they lack the time, funds or knowledge to get one up and running …
I’m no business guru but that smells like an opportunity to me. If only there was some unified messaging, collaboration, and online presence solution that could connect small/medium businesses with partners and customers. Oh … ..
In an effort to enable better 2-way communications with partners across the island, Microsoft has started to host monthly online meetings. This gives you the opportunity to dial in, ask questions, and get the latest briefings on what is happening in the Microsoft partner world. ..
- Open, CSP and SPLA - A veritable smorgasbord of Microsoft licensing.
- Five Ways CRM Can Help You Get to Know Your Customers Better
- O365 Capacity Increases
- Windows Server & System Center 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 Availability
- An Office 365 Opportunity – Public Website For An SME
- Microsoft Ireland Partner Calls