Microsoft Ireland Partner Calls
In an effort to enable better 2-way communications with partners across the island, Microsoft has started to host monthly online meetings. This gives you the opportunity to dial in, ask questions, and get the latest briefings on what is happening in the Microsoft partner world.
The meetings are conducted using Lync. That means that you can dial in from the office, from the road, from Baltimore in the south or the Giants Causeway in the north. You don’t need to have Lync servers; you can download the free Lync client, install it on your PC, and join in.
Registration details for the next few meetings have been posted on the Microsoft Partner Network:
- March 29th
- April 26th
- May 31st
- June 28th
- Open, CSP and SPLA - A veritable smorgasbord of Microsoft licensing.
- Five Ways CRM Can Help You Get to Know Your Customers Better
- O365 Capacity Increases
- Windows Server & System Center 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 Availability
- An Office 365 Opportunity – Public Website For An SME
- Microsoft Ireland Partner Calls