Recent information published by Silicon Republic states that:
Some 73pc of Irish SMEs without a website worry they are losing potential business and are aware their competitors are already online … More than half of those SMEs said the reason they don’t have a website is because they lack the time, funds or knowledge to get one up and running …
I’m no business guru but that smells like an opportunity to me. If only there was some unified messaging, collaboration, and online presence solution that could connect small/medium businesses with partners and customers. Oh … ..
- Open, CSP and SPLA - A veritable smorgasbord of Microsoft licensing.
- Five Ways CRM Can Help You Get to Know Your Customers Better
- O365 Capacity Increases
- Windows Server & System Center 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 Availability
- An Office 365 Opportunity – Public Website For An SME
- Microsoft Ireland Partner Calls