Windows Server & System Center 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 Availability
Aidan Finn - Wednesday, August 28, 2013
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- System Center 2012 R2
- Windows 8.1
- The newest version of Windows Intune
- The price list will be updated on November 1st for new purchases.
- Existing customers with download rights will gain access to the media on October 18th
- Windows Server and System Center will be on TechNet and MSDN on the same date. There is no news on Windows 8.1 yet.
- Windows 8.1 will be a free update for Windows 8 customers, available on the Windows Store at around midday on October 17th (midnight October 18th New Zealand time).
- This means there is no economic reason to wait for 8.1.
- October 18th is when new devices supplied with Windows 8.1 will be generally available.
- Nothing has been announced yet, but existing Windows Intune customers may not see the new version for a few months.
- Open, CSP and SPLA - A veritable smorgasbord of Microsoft licensing.
- Five Ways CRM Can Help You Get to Know Your Customers Better
- O365 Capacity Increases
- Windows Server & System Center 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1 Availability
- An Office 365 Opportunity – Public Website For An SME
- Microsoft Ireland Partner Calls