1. General InformationMicroWarehouse Ltd ("We" and "Us"), a company registered in Ireland, provides this website www.mwh.ie. Our e-mail address is email@example.com.
2. LegislationThe Acts are designed to protect individuals about whom information is entered and stored on computer and other systems. Accordingly, this legislation lays down strict standards of accuracy, relevance and care of such data including how it may be divulged. We endeavour at all times to comply with Irish and EU data protection legislation in force from time to time.
4. Cookies and web beaconsOur website may employ the use of internet "cookies" and web beacons. These are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive and which track and report back information about you to us. Most browsers automatically accept cookies and web beacons, but you can normally change your settings to prevent this if you wish.
5. Types of Information CollectedWe retain two types of information: 5.1 Personal Data: This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or rendered anonymous, telephone number, and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
5.2 Non-Personal Data: Like most web sites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our web site. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or rendered anonymous, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our web site.
6. Purposes for which we hold your information6.1 We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our web site in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our web site. 6.2 We use any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
6.2.1 in maintaining any account that you may set up on this website;
6.3 In the event that you place an order via our on-line ordering service, we will collate the information that you give to us in the order form to provide you with our online ordering service. Once you have proceeded to the checkout to purchase items, the information you have given up until that point, and the card information you give on placing your order, will be sent directly by your browser to a third party, the Clikpay payment-processing server. By giving us this information, you consent to our use of it in order to process your order, and you consent to the use of your information by Clikpay to process your order.