Incentives, Productivity & Collaboration, Security & Continuity
Microsoft Graph is the gateway to data and intelligence in Microsoft 365. It provides a unified programmability model that you can use to access the tremendous amount of data in Microsoft 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
• What is the Graph API?
• What is the Graph API/history
• Why use the Graph API? What is it for?
• What’s in the future?
• What are you looking to accomplish and what’s your expectations?
Where do i start?
• Microsoft Docs is your friend
• What endpoints/services are there?
• The Graph Explorer
• Requests are in JSON, what’s that?
• Azure Applications
• Different types of authentication
Working with the Graph API in PowerShell
• What commandlets do i use and which is better?
• How do i handle JSON in PowerShell?
• How do i get the access token?
• Requesting data
• Basic and advanced script examples with Graph API
Working with the Graph API in Azure Automations
• Automation Account
• Storing secrets securely
• Where do i put the scripts, and how do i run them?
• Good to know
Working with the Graph API in PowerAutomate
• Requesting data from the Graph API
• Creating data in with the Graph API
• Automating with Graph API and PowerAutomate
About the Presenter
Alexander Holmeset is Cloud Consultant at CloudWay and an MVP on Office Apps and Services. He is very passionate about unified communication and automation. He has an extensive background from customer care and have an eye for understanding what the end user needs. Experienced with international spread videoconference systems, IP Telephony, end user training/support and advanced troubleshooting. Alexander´s focus is everything Teams, Skype for Business, Office 365, Graph API and automation with PowerShell. He will strive to deliver stable and user-friendly solutions that meets customer requirements and help them start taking use of the advantages in Office 365.