(Course fee €150.00)
Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) is Microsoft Azure’s desktop and app virtualisation service. A modern way of delivering traditional remote desktop services. Since its release in September 2019, AVD has proven to be one of the most popular Azure services amongst MSPs and is growing steadily.
Join Alan Kinane for this remote hands-on workshop covering a full AVD deployment. We will cover how to architect a AVD solution for your customers and then you will learn how to deploy and manage this service in a series of hands-on labs.
- Overview of Azure Virtual Desktop solution service, architecture and best practices
- Deploying Azure Virtual Desktop host pools for desktops and RemoteApp applications
- Using the AVD web and Azure desktop clients
- Deploying FSLogix user profile containers for optimising Office 365
- AVD session management
- Scaling out AVD
- AVD image management
- Securing AVD with conditional access
- Monitoring AVD
This course is suitable for technical personnel and is open only to MicroWarehouse transacting CSP Resellers.