Hands-On Microsoft 365 Business
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 17:00
Productivity & Collaboration
New Course From MicroWarehouse
Microsoft 365 Business is the recommendation from MicroWarehouse as the licensing plan to lead with when speaking with customers. The key here is really around security that is provided within the plan. A core principle for any partner is securing Office 365 for their customers. This 1-day course will have a mixture of slides, demos, white boarding and hands-on labs. This is a brand-new course from MicroWarehouse and will involve material we have taken from real world examples in implementing Microsoft 365 business. The agenda for the day will cover the following areas:
This course is intended for technical staff and is for MicroWarehouse CSP trading partners only.
- Microsoft 365 Overview
- Moving from Office 365 E3 to Microsoft 365 Business, what do I need to look out for?
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Information Protection
- Conditional Access Policies and MFA
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Litigation Hold and DLP
- Windows 10 Business and Bitlocker