Hands-On Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Tuesday, June 9, 2020
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 17:00
Productivity & Collaboration
Microsoft 365 is a bundle of services that include Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility and Security – representing a complete, intelligent solution to allow everyone in your organisation to collaborate and be creative, securely.
In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- What is Microsoft 365?
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 core services and features
- Introduction to teamwork in Microsoft 365
- Move to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365
- Introduction to Microsoft 365 unified endpoint management
- Introduction to security in Microsoft 365
- Introduction to compliance tools in Microsoft 365
- Manage your Microsoft 365 subscription
- Select a cloud deployment model
Once you complete this one day course you will have skills to take the MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Exam.
MicroWarehouse will provide a voucher for this exam
This course is target at Sales and Pre-Sales personal and is open only to MicroWarehouse transacting CSP Resellers.