Hands-On Microsoft Intune
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 17:00
Productivity & Collaboration, Security & Continuity
In this hands-on course you will learn how to set up Microsoft Intune for mobile device and application management. We will cover Azure AD and how this is an integral part of Intune and the EM+S suite. From there we will configure Intune and set up some basic configuration and compliance policies and cover app deployments.
During the hands-on labs you will get to enrol a Windows and Android device and learn how these are managed through Intune. We will enable some application protection policies to show how Intune can protect organisational data within the application. We will also cover how Windows AutoPilot can be used for automated deployments using Intune.
- This course is designed for technical staff who deliver Office 365 managed services, deployments or support.
- Each module builds on previous module.
- This course is exclusive to MicroWarehouse partners trading in Microsoft CSP
- Azure AD concepts for user and device identity management
- Conditional access policies
- Preparing Intune for mobile device management (MDM)
- Device configuration profiles
- Device compliance policies
- App deployment with Intune
- Enrolling devices for management with Intune
- Mobile application management (MAM)
- Windows Autopilot automated deployments