Hands-On Microsoft Teams
Thursday, December 5, 2019
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 17:00
Productivity & Collaboration
Microsoft recently announced that Skype for Business Online will be retired on July 31, 2021 and that from September 1, 2019, Microsoft will onboard all new Office 365 customers directly to Teams.
Join is for this 1 day hands-on course where we will go through the setup and deployment of Microsoft Teams. We will also go through reasons to use Teams and how to reduce emails.
Planning is key with end user training for a successful deployment of Microsoft Teams.
The following areas will be covered:
- Overview of Microsoft Teams including licencing
- Microsoft Teams v Skype For Business v Slack
- Demo Teams Client
- Setting up a new Team Site and Channels
- Walkthrough and Administrating the Teams Admin Centre
- Limit users that can create teams
- Data management and controls
- SharePoint Online Integration
- New to Teams – Microsoft Kaizala and Shifts Overview
- Making calls, setting up meetings and audio conferencing
- Roadmap of features
This course is designed for technical and sales personnel within partner organisations.