Hands On Microsoft Teams
Thursday, April 11, 2019
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 17:00
Microsoft Teams is your central hub for teamwork with all conversations, files, meetings, and apps located in the one area. On a recent survey from Spiceworks Microsoft Teams has overtaken Slack with 21% market share. Skype for Business is still the leader however this will change. As of October 1st 2018 , new Office 365 customers with 500 seats or less will be onboarded to Microsoft Teams and will not have access to Skype for Business Online. Tenants that are already using Skype for Business online will be able to continue doing so including provisioning new users until they complete their transition to Microsoft Teams.
Join is for this hands on session where we will go through the setup and deployment of Microsoft Teams. We will also go through reason to use Teams and how to reduce emails.
This course is designed for technical and sales personnel within partner organisations.
- Overview of Microsoft Teams including licencing
- Setting up a new Team Site and Channels
- Administrating the Team Site
- Access controls and mobile Apps
- Microsoft Teams v Skype For Business v Slack
- Making calls, setting up meetings, audio conferencing and SharePoint
- Roadmap of features