Hands-On Office 365
Thursday, April 4, 2019
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 17:00
In this hands-on course on Office 365 you will learn how to set up and manage users and groups in Office 365. We will go through domain registration and what to look out for. You will also setup AD Connect and synchronise users from On prem to the cloud. We will discuss the options available in migrating to Office 365. We will setup Office 365 MFA and go through the enrollment process. Deploy Office 365 to clients and how to speed up the deployment. We’ll go through best practice and how to speed up the deployment of Office 365.
- This course is designed for technical staff that support O365 through their helpdesk or staff that are hands on with migrations to O365.
- Each module builds on previous module.
- This course is exclusive to MicroWarehouse partners trading in Microsoft CSP.
* Please note, this training is not open to Tier 1 CSP resellers. Cancellations made 7 working days or less prior to the event will not be refunded.
- Overview of Office 365 administration and MicroWarehouse CSP Portal
- What licensing options are available in Office 365?
- Setup Office 365 Tenant and Mange customers
- Go through the process on how Office 365 manage my DNS records
- Setup AD Connect and Sync Users
- Setup the Self Service Password
- Install Office on clients
- Office 365 MFA – Deploy to users
- Powershell – Some key commands that you need to know
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Office 365