Hands-On Windows Virtual Desktop
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
10:00 - 15:00
Windows Virtual Desktop is a highly anticipated service coming to Microsoft Azure later this year but now available in public preview. Join us for this 1 day session and learn how to deliver a virtual desktop experience and remote apps to any device. Bring together Microsoft 365 and Azure to provide users with the only multi-session Windows 10 experience—with exceptional scale and reduced IT costs.
We will take a look at the preview of this service and help you to get skilled up on how to sell, deploy and manage this service.
- Experience of networking concepts and Windows Server administration.
- Prior experience with Azure and Remote Desktop Services beneficial.
- This course is exclusive to MicroWarehouse partners trading in Microsoft CSP.
- Overview of Windows Virtual Desktop solution architecture
- Enabling tenants for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Deploying a Windows Virtual Desktop Host Pool for desktops and applications
- Introduction to FSLogix profile containers for optimising Office 365