(Course fee €150.00)
Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) is Microsoft Azure’s desktop and app virtualisation service. A modern way of delivering traditional remote desktop services. Since its release in September 2019, WVD has proven to be one of the most popular Azure services amongst MSPs and is growing steadily.
Join Alan Kinane for this remote hands-on workshop covering a full WVD deployment. We will cover how to architect a WVD solution for your customers and then you will learn how to deploy and manage this service in a series of hands-on labs.
- Overview of Windows Virtual Desktop solution service, architecture and best practices
- Deploying Windows Virtual Desktop host pools for desktops and RemoteApp applications
- Using the WVD web and Windows desktop clients
- Deploying FSLogix user profile containers for optimising Office 365
- WVD session management
- Scaling out WVD
- WVD image management
- Securing WVD with conditional access
- Monitoring WVD (recently added)
Please register with your business email.
This webinar is for MicroWarehouse trading CSP customers.