Hands-On Windows Virtual Desktop
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Learnlab at MicroWarehouse
09:30 - 16:00
Cloud Infrastructure, Data & AI
The much anticipated Windows Virtual Desktop is now generally available on Microsoft Azure. Join us for this 1 day session and learn how to deliver a virtual desktop experience and remote apps to any device. Bring together Microsoft 365 and Azure to provide users with the only multi-session Windows 10 experience—with exceptional scale and reduced IT costs.
We will help you to get skilled up on how to sell, deploy and manage this service.
- Experience of networking concepts and Windows Server administration.
- Prior experience with Azure and Remote Desktop Services beneficial.
- This course is exclusive to MicroWarehouse partners trading in Microsoft CSP.
⋆ Times subject to change.
- Overview of Windows Virtual Desktop solution architecture
- Enabling tenants for Windows Virtual Desktop
- Deploying a Windows Virtual Desktop Host Pool for desktops and applications
- Introduction to FSLogix profile containers for optimising Office 365