Productivity & Collaboration
The MS-700 Course is a certified Microsoft course presented by a Microsoft Certified Trainer ( MCT). Fee for this course is €150.
As a Microsoft Teams administrator, you manage and maintain internal and external collaboration and communication solutions using Teams and Microsoft 365.
You’re responsible for configuring and managing teams, channels, chat, apps, calling, meetings, and events.
- Phone numbers and services for Teams Phone.
- Operational aspects of Teams clients and devices.
You collaborate with owners of other workloads, including:
- Information management
- User adoption
The Teams Administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with apps and services, including but not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Azure AD, and Microsoft 365 Groups. They also must have knowledge of other functions, such as networking, telephony, licensing, security, compliance, user adoption, app development, and support.
On this 2 day course we will cover the following areas as part of preparation to take the MS- 700 exam:
- Learning Path 1: Get started with managing Microsoft Teams
- Learning Path 2: Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Learning Path 3: Manage chat, teams, channels, and apps in Microsoft Teams
- Learning Path 4: Manage meetings and calling in Microsoft Teams
The format of the two days will include slides, demo, real life examples and labs.
It is up to each participant then to book in to take the exam in their own time. Exams can be taken remotely at home and more details can be found at: