Productivity & Collaboration, Webinar
Audience: IT professionals managing Teams
The Microsoft Teams Administrator configures, deploys, and manages Office 365 workloads for Microsoft Teams that focus on efficient and effective collaboration and communication in an company environment.
The Teams Administrator must be able to plan, deploy, and manage Teams chat, apps, channels, meetings, audio conferencing, live events, and calling. The Teams Administrator is also responsible for upgrading from Skype for Business to Teams.
The Teams Administrator has a fundamental understanding of integration points with apps and services, including but not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Azure AD, and Office 365 Groups.
On this 2 day course we will cover the following areas as part of preparation to take the MS- 700 exam.
- Module 1: Microsoft Teams Overview
- Module 2: Implement Microsoft Teams Governance, Security and Compliance
- Module 3: Prepare the environment for a Microsoft Teams deployment
- Module 4: Deploy and manage teams
- Module 5: Manage collaboration in Microsoft Teams
- Module 6: Manage communication in Microsoft Teams
The format of the two days will include slides, demo plus labs.
It is up to each participant then to book in to take the exam in their own time. Exams can be taken remotely at home and more details can be found HERE
Registration is now closed