Data & AI, Productivity & Collaboration
Covid-19 and the subsequent Lockdown has changed the Irish economy and created what many are calling the New “Normal” where companies and the general puiblic will have to work and live in socially distant and safer ways. Change brings opportunity, particularly for IT companies since IT has proven its value by enabling customers to continue to do business remotely during the Lockdown.
In this session, Microsoft Ireland will present the New “Normal” Solution Opportunity – new ways you can think about your business, your business model and your solution offerings to take advantage of this massive disruption and to better use technology solutions to help your customers improve their businesses.
Please register with your business email. This webinar is for MicroWarehouse trading CSP customers.
- What is the New “Normal” Solution Opportunity? – Gerry Power, MicroWarehouse
- What is your Revenue Potential for embracing change? – Niall Fitzmaurice, Microsoft
- Messaging and Collaboration in the New “Normal” – Michael Coyle, MicroWarehouse
- Technology Solutions for Returning to Work – Dieter de Cock, Microsoft
- Security Considerations and Opportunities – Fergal Quigley, MicroWarehouse
- Q&A and Partner Enablement – Gerry Power, MicroWarehouse