Productivity & Collaboration, Webinar
In this Office 365 Workshop you will learn how to set up and manage users and groups in Office 365. We will go through domain registration and what to look out for. You will also setup AD Connect and synchronise users from On prem to the cloud. We will discuss the options available in migrating to Office 365. We will setup Office 365 MFA and go through the enrolment process. Deploy Office 365 to clients and how to speed up the deployment. We’ll go through best practice and how to speed up the deployment of Office 365.
This course is designed for technical staff that support Office 365 through their helpdesk or staff that are hands on with migrations to Office 365.
Each module builds on previous module
This course is exclusive to MicroWarehouse partners trading in Microsoft CSP.
* Please note, this training is not open to Tier 1 CSP resellers.
- Overview of Office 365 administration and MicroWarehouse CSP Portal
- What licensing options are available in Office 365?
- Setup Office 365 Tenant and Mange customers
- Go through the process on how Office 365 manage my DNS records
- Setup AD Connect and Sync Users
- Setup the Self Service Password
- Install Office on clients
- O365 MFA – Deploy to users
- PowerShell – Some key commands that you need to know
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Office 365