Productivity & Collaboration, Webinar
Join MicroWarehouse for this 3 day course on SharePoint Online presented by D’arce Hess.
D’arce (MVP) is a Senior Cloud Architect at CloudWay with more than eight years hands on experience working small and larger customers.
This course is targeted at technical staff and ideally they will have a basic knowledge on the subject matter and D’arce will go through migration best practices and also when to migrate to SharePoint Online or is Teams a better option.
Topics covered over the two day:
- Modern vs. Classic SharePoint
- What approach should you choose?
- Creation of Modern SharePoint Architectures
- Moving from nested file structure to flat architectures
- Types of sites – Communication Sites, Modern Team Sites – when to use one over the other
- Content Types and Meta Data associations
- Where can they be created
- Should you use them
- Self-Service Site Provisioning
- Managing SharePoint Data
- Levels of Permissions
- SharePoint Permission Groups
- Guests access
- Breaking inheritance – When, Why and How
- Site Lifecycle Management
- Office365 Groups
- Where are they created
- What content lives here
- Customization and Automation
- Basic Branding and Corporate Identity
- Site Design and Site Scripts
- SharePoint Framework
- App Catalogue
- When users should place files here and when should they get moved to SharePoint
- Files on Demand
- Microsoft Teams
- Where does data live?
- Provisioning and templates
- Best practices on Architectures:
- Team vs Channel,
- Public vs Private
About D’arce Hess
D’arce Hess is a Senior Cloud Architect at CloudWay. For more than eight years, she has specialized in the creation of custom portals and experiences in SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Office365. As a UI/UX Designer and Developer, D’arce uses industry and Microsoft best practices as a base for creating solutions that simplify processes, drive user adoption, and governance from the start.
As a recognized Microsoft MVP, she has had the opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies and has become a trusted partner to her clients in the industries of healthcare, pharmaceuticals, legal, travel & tourism and entertainment. She loves to volunteer in the community and is the leader of the Rhode Island SharePoint User Group.
Please register with your business email.
This 3 day workshop is free for MicroWarehouse trading CSP customers.