Webinar: Microsoft Inspire 2019 – What did you miss?
Thursday, August 22, 2019
14:00 - 14:30
Productivity & Collaboration
So with the dust settled from another Microsoft Partner Conference in Las Vegas, join us on this webinar where we provide the highlights.
Microsoft Inspire is all about informing partners on the roadmap for the next 12 months and the direction that Microsoft are taking.
A very important area is the partner relationship that Microsoft has however this year the conference was overshadowed by the Internal Usage Rights (IURs) announcement prior to they conference.
So much that the opening core note was only 2 minutes when Gabrielle Schuster ( Corporate Vice President for One Commercial Partner ) announced that she ‘read every single blog and tweet and article…no choice but for us to walk back on that change’.
On the webinar we will discuss below:
- Microsoft Teams is now at 13 million Daily Active Users,
- Azure migration program announced
- New Microsoft Security partner competency
- Dynamics 365 and HoloLens 2
- New Dynamics 365 Licensing for October
- Flow and Power Apps changes in October
- Microsoft 365 Business now includes Conditional Access Policies
- Azure Lighthouse
- Windows Virtual Desktop