Cloud Infrastructure, New Horizons, Security & Continuity
This is an intensive 4-day online course running from Tuesday 12th December to Friday 15th December inclusive. MicroWarehouse trading partners can avail of our heavily discounted rate of €500 per candidate. Please ensure you have cleared your calendar before registering as no refunds will be offered for cancellations made within 7 days of course commencement and places are limited.
This course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication and identity, networks, high availability, business continuity, and migrations. The course combines lecture with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
This course may earn a Credly Badge.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a governance solution.
- Design a compute solution.
- Design an application architecture.
- Design storage, non-relational and relational.
- Design data integration solutions.
- Design authentication, authorization, and identity solutions.
- Design network solutions.
- Design backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Design monitoring solutions.
- Design migration solutions.
1 – MODULE 1: DESIGN GOVERNANCE AND COMPUTE SOLUTIONS
- Design a governance solution
- Design a compute solution
2 – MODULE 2: DESIGN STORAGE AND DATA INTEGRATION SOLUTIONS
- Design a non-relational storage solution
- Design a relational storage solution
- Design a data integration solution
3 – MODULE 3: DESIGN APP ARCHITECTURE, ACCESS, AND MONITORING SOLUTIONS
- Design an app architecture solution
- Design authentication and authorization solutions
- Design a logging and monitoring solution
4 – MODULE 4: DESIGN NETWORK, CONTINUITY, AND MIGRATION SOLUTIONS
- Design a network infrastructure solution
- Design a business continuity solution
- Design a migration solution
Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
Before attending this course, students must have previous experience deploying or administering Azure resources and conceptual knowledge of:
Azure Active Directory
Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions
Azure virtual networking to include load balancers
Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases)
General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability